Composite catheter shaft, hypotube, and advanced extrusion solutions expand design options, and enhance material and device performance with established manufacturing processes that can speed development of advanced features.
Composite Catheter Shafts
- Multi modal, steerable, coaxial and triaxial catheter shaft designs for enhanced functionality, control and delivery
- Smart Catheters with integrated sensors and electrodes
- Full range of sizes from microcatheters up to 33Fr steerable and 40Fr introducer sheaths
- Rapid Response Prototyping options with Composer® and Hemostasis Valve technologies
- Engineering and application expertise provides innovative approach, optimized design and material selection into early iterations
- Vertically integrated complex catheter shaft design, development and manufacturing
E-Pro™ is an advanced metallurgical solution offering superior kink resistance over traditional ‘304 stainless steel’, improving navigation through tortuous anatomies. In thin walled tube applications, E-Pro’s high kink resistance allows for larger internal diameters thus delivering reduced deflation times and improved product performance.
High performance PTFE enhanced coating material is applied using state-of-the-art Cambus Coat™ proprietary application technology. Cured on the substrate it forms a lubricious and non-stick matrix, ideal for guidewires and hypotube-based devices.
PTFE-free coating material for guidewires and hypotube-based catheters. It is applied using our state-of-the-art proprietary application technology – Cambus Coat™. Rho-Coat™ provides an ultra smooth coating with high lubricity for easy insertion and removal of the wire or catheter with a finish similar in performance to a polymer jacket.
Back to overview
Continuous investment and development combined with extensive expertise in tubing and catheter manufacturing, ensures best in class capabilities and provides innovative product and material performance solutions.
- Profiles (lumens or outer profile)
- Thin Wall Tubing
- Balloon Tubing
- Braided and Coil Reinforced Tubing
- Bump or Taper Tubing
- Striped Tubing (radiopaque or colored)
- Wire Coating
- Nylon (polyamide)
- Filled Material
- Customized Material
Back to overview