Freudenberg Medical gives customers the confidence to innovate, design and manufacture premier medical devices and components
Our comprehensive technical capabilities range from the design and manufacture of minimally invasive, catheter, and handheld technology to the development and production of medical components utilizing advanced materials and processes. We lead the way in the manufacture of high precision silicone and thermoplastic components and tubing as well as metal hypotubes and coating technology.
Freudenberg Medical is part of the Freudenberg Group. Founded over 165 years ago, Freudenberg develops innovative products and services for more than 30 market segments worldwide. Financial stability and long-term orientation form the basis for longstanding partnerships with our customers. With over 40,000 Freudenberg associates around the globe, Freudenberg Medical has access to a unique pool of expertise as well as a global network of R&D facilities. This allows us to support customers from material and design optimization to mass production of finished medical devices.
Freudenberg Medical has the experience and expertise to ensure your success. We prove it every day, across the healthcare industry, all around the world. As your global partner, we offer unique advantages:
- Exclusive focus on medical device and pharmaceutical markets
- Full range of services from development to final assembly
- Material and process expertise across a wide range of applications
- Large pool of expertise and creativity with over 200 engineers in 11 locations around the globe
- Long-term orientation and financial stability, backed by the Freudenberg Group
- ISO 13485 certified quality systems and FDA registered sites in North America and Europe
- Unrivaled lean manufacturing expertise