Finished, medical devices that can be readily developed with a private label and incorporated into commercial product portfolios
Composer® Steerable Introducers
Composer® Steerable Introducers provide innovative ergonomic and clinical solutions for a wide range of electrophysiology, structural heart and vascular applications.
- Next generation composite shaft designed for torque, deflection response, kink resistance, bi-directional deflection durability and stability
- Smooth, continuous transition between dilator and sheath tip
- 8.5Fr and 12Fr applications ready for private label and regulatory development
- Custom sizes, lengths and configurations are also available for development
Large Bore Introducer Sheaths with Hydrophilic Coating
FlexSeal® and HyperSeal® Introducer Sheaths offer state-of-the-art product design and robust clinical solutions to help your organization quickly meet increasing market demands in large bore procedures.
FlexSeal® Introducer Sheath
Incorporates a novel hemostasis valve that allows operators to manually adjust insertion forces and drag. Designed for robust hemostasis, valve durability, kink resistance and trackability.
- 12Fr to 24Fr applications ready for private label and regulatory development
HyperSeal® Introducer Sheath
Incorporates an automatically adjusting hemostasis valve that continuously adapts to minimizing drag and maintain hemostasis. Uses the same high peformance shaft and dilator as the FlexSeal® Introducer Sheath.
- 12Fr to 18Fr applications ready for private label and regulatory development
* shaft data on file DN 2433Back to overview