E-Pro® is an advanced metallurgical hypotube solution offering superior kink resistance over traditional '304 stainless steel', making navigation through tortuous anatomies faster and safer.
In thin-walled tube applications, E-Pro's® high kink resistance allows for larger internal diameters thus delivering reduced deflation times leading to a better catheter device.
This superior kink resistant E-Pro® hypotube from Freudenberg Medical makes navigation through tortuous anatomies safer.
E-Pro® Hypotube Technical Data
- Medical grade stainless steel hypotube
- Greater kink resistance without compromising pushability, trackability, torqueability
Enhanced kink resistance enables:
- Increase in inner diameter for better inflation/deflation time
- Thinner walls to maximise trackability
- Greater push and torque forces for better manoeuvrability
- More flexiblity improves ‘feel’ of hypotube
- Improved package set properties
E-Pro® Hypotube Benefits
- High kink resistance reduces risk of failure
- Reduced inflation/deflation times
- Potential to reduce procedure time, improving patient safety
- Allows physicians to use higher forces to deliver solution