Now Open - New Global Headquarters
Premier cleanroom manufacturing for medical devices and components
Freudenberg Medical has opened their new global headquarters in Beverly, Massachusetts, located 20 miles north of Boston. A state-of-the-art, 36,000 sf operation with the opportunity to expand an additional 20,000 sf.
Freudenberg Medical Beverly specializes in medical devices and components in medical and implantable-grade silicones and high performance plastics.
- FDA-registered and ISO 13485 certification
- ISO Class 8 cleanrooms for medical molding and assembly
- High volume silicone molding (>700 tons annually) with electric valve gated cold runner systems
- Insert molding, over molding, two-shot, and HelixMicro™ molding
- Medical-grade silicone extrusion (coming soon)
- Automated inspection systems
- Medical and implantable grade materials
- Short lead time prototyping and validation
- GROWTTH® state-of-the-art Lean Manufacturing
“The Boston area is one of the leading medical device and biotech clusters in the world with a high concentration of universities and research centers,” said Max Kley, President and CEO of Freudenberg Medical. “Our decision to expand here is a testament to the strong growth of Freudenberg Medical in this region and locating our Global Headquarters in Beverly demonstrates the global role and international orientation of the Boston medtech cluster.”
“Our new HQ will be the cornerstone to solidify our position as one of the leading CMO / CDMO for medical and pharmaceutical components and fully assembled devices. It is also our clear commitment to the US-based medical and pharmaceutical device industry. We support our customers with local engineering and manufacturing capabilities for medical and pharma-grade tubing, molded components and assemblies. We aim to help customers simplify their supply chain,” said Rudi Gall, Director Corporate Marketing & General Manager Freudenberg Medical Europe.
Freudenberg Medical has a long history in Massachusetts. The previous operation, in Gloucester, Massachusetts, was established in 1989 and has been a leading processor of silicone and thermoplastic components for medical and healthcare applications.
Contact us to learn more