Finished, white label medical devices that can be readily incorporated into commercial product portfolios
Introducer Sheaths with Hydrophilic Coating
FlexSeal® and HyperSeal® Introducer Sheaths offer state of the art product design and robust clinical solutions to help your organization quickly meet increasing market demands in large bore procedures.
FLEXSEAL® INTRODUCER SHEATH
Adjustable and easy to use valve designed to
• Improve procedural workflow
• Increase tactile feel and control
Robust hemostasis and valve durability
• Maintains hemostasis after multiple, large catheter insertions
• Supports complex procedures requiring multiple devices or a wide range of device sizes
Exceptional kink resistance
• Composite shaft that balances flexibility and pushability
• Inserts through challenging anatomies while maintaining lumen patency
• Hydrophilic coating provides improved insertion and tracking
• Shaft and dilator profile enables smooth insertion performance
HYPERSEAL® INTRODUCER SHEATH
Incorporates an automatically adjusting hemostasis valve that constantly adapts to minimize drag and maintain hemostasis. Uses the same high performance shaft and dilator as the FlexSeal® Introducer Sheath.
Designed to be used to control the movement of blood and contrast media between cycles of high pressure infusion, reducing the possibility of contamination.
- Withstand a flow rate of 1200 psi in the open position.
- Audible click when it is switched from the on/off position.